CY 2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule Changes in Coding and Billing for Office Visits, Biofeedback Procedures, Malpractice RVUs, and the Future of Global Surgical Packages and Payments
Date: December 11, 2019
Time: 07:00PM - 08:00PM
You must be registered to participate!
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services has released its final rule for the CY 2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule. There are changes to the documentation requirements for Evaluation and Management Codes for 2020 and new code descriptors and changes in code selection requirements for 2021. There are new biofeedback codes for 2020 and slight changes in overall RVUs due to an update in malpractice RVUs.
- Understand CMS Final Rule and changes in specific codes and RVUs
- Learn how to bill new time-based codes for biofeedback procedures
- Develop plans for the documentation changes for E/M coding in 2020 and the new codes descriptors and requirements for 2021
- Learn more about CMS' concerns for the global surgical packages and join AUGS' efforts to collect data to refute/mitigate CMS" efforts
- Stephen A. Metz, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Cedric Olivera, MD, MS, FACOG, FACS, FPMRS, AUGS Coding Committee
- Jill Rathbun, Managing Partner, Galileo Consulting Group, Inc